Benefits for doctors
- Dermal pigmented lesions like Nevus of Ota can be treated
- Easy to operate. Simple to change between wavelengths
Benefits for patients
- Minimal risk of side effects after operation
- Highly effective treatment against dark tattoo ink (black, blue and green)
- Dramatic outcome after several treatment
Technology in operation
Tattoo ink and natural pigmentation like melanin absorb short pulses duration/high peak energy of Q-switched pulses very quickly so they create a photo-acoustic effect within the pigment clusters. This effect helps the ink decompose into much smaller particles that can be removed more easily by the body’s natural filtering system.
What are Q-Switched Nd Yag lasers?
Q-Switched Nd Yag lasers are the most ideal device to get rid of multi-colored tattoos effectively. Most of tattoos are created by injecting colored pigment into small deep holes made in the skin.Even if injection of pigment is carried out by a tattoo professional or an untrained individual, the shape, design and marks are comparatively lasting.Multi-wavelength (1064 nm, 532 nm and Optional 585 nm and 650 nm), Q-Switched Nd Yag laser systems with doubled-frequency KTP are uniquely able to produce very short pulses of laser light that passes harmlessly through the top layers of skin to be selectively absorbed by specially treated pigment.