• Preset treatment parameters for a wide range of clinical indications ensure ease of use
and a fast learning curve
• Our Unique fractional RPL hand piece allows to change filters conveniently by rotating during
treatment and shortens a treatment time and eliminate necessity of additional hand pieces.
• RPL also offers fractional hand piece to avoid side effects and achieves the desired clinical
results with enhanced patient comfort.
Benefits for patients
• It is beneficial for those who are with darker skin and hair color.
• It is suitable to almost all the skin types.
• The treatment can be altered depending upon the skin type and texture, hair color,
hair thickness, and other factors.
• Risk of damaging the skin is much less than the laser technique.
What is Rosacea treatment?
RPL offers a gentle, long-lasting solution for those suffering from Rosacea by providing a gradual and natural improvement to the skin’s appearance. RPL uses controlled light in specific wavelengths to alleviate inflammation, redness, pimples and uneven skin tones caused by the above condition.
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition which expresses itself in redness on the face and sometimes on the neck and chest. The exact cause of Rosacea is not yet known and many who are affected by it are unaware of their conditions. At any rate, Rosacea can effectively be treated using Rotating Pulsed Light (RPL).
The Rosacea solution
The RPL procedure removes facial superficial vessels and as a result thereof, facial redness is dramatically decreased or completely eliminated.
RPL is considered treatment of vascular lesions and its efficacy has been proven throughout of the world.
With a choice of multiple vascular cut-off filters and unique pulse sequencing, OUR RPL can reduce the redness and simultaneously triggering neocollagenesis which limits the recurrence of the above condition.
The vascular components of Rosacea can vary from flushing to telangiectasia and have different density and depths.